*~*Hello world!!!*~*
I’m going to start off by saying "Thank Goodness it is Thanksgiving break" I mean I love being at school but I was getting kind of tired of it, like my classes are starting to stress me out and they are way too hard...
Check this out imma start up a little story series and I want yall to tell me how u like it...
*~*The Passion Within*~*
The moment was intense and the feeling was ecstasy. As I came onto the satin bedspread, I felt my body shaking uncontrollably and I was not about to physically move my own body. His touch was all I could feel and the feel of his tongue on between my pussy walls was the last thing I remember. I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout, but all I could say is his name repetitively and the more I came the more he gave.
*~*Club Expressions*~*
I told my best friend I did not want to go out that night, but she insisted she would not take no for an answer and she basically dressed me herself. So in her eyes I had no choice. We finally made it to the club and I was dressed like a regular person not like her (a hoochie mama). So we stepped up in the club, brothas fine as can be everywhere, looking super fly. I felt underdressed and I had wished I dressed like her. People everywhere were grinding to “Roll with Me” by Co-Ed. I wanted to get out there and shake my thang but I wasn’t into dancing with strangers so I went to the bar, since I just turned 21, and ordered me a drink. While sitting there I was approached by several guys, none of which that I wanted to talk to so, I either told them I was with my boyfriend or not interested. All the while I was making hella eye contact with one particular guy, he was sexy as fuck. Light Carmel skin, sexy hazel eyes, and body that was built like a ford, and the smile of a god. He was perfection and I wanted him. I pictured Mr. Perfect giving me the business and putting in down mega good, but I figured that would only be a fantasy.
I turned my head for only a minute and I looked back up and Mr. Perfect was standing at attention in front of me. Without saying a word to me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. By this time the song was “You” by Raheem Devaughn, we shifted and shayed to the beat. The way he grabbed and touched my body made me feel as if we were already fucking. DAMN!!
I wanted this man and I couldn’t find the words to say when he turned me around and pulled up my shirt and slide his hands around my bare naked waist. I continued to roll my hips and grind to the beat, wanting him to fuck me right there on the dance floor. I mean I am a freak and I would so some shit like that but I figured since I wanted to fully enjoy this man that I wouldn’t do that. I wanted him to enjoy every moment and the only way to that was to leave.
I went to go look for my girl, I finally found her grinding on some sexy ass dude in the middle of the floor I told her what was up and she told me to call her as soon as I got home. I figured if I left with her I would just be cock blocking anyways, I am pretty sure she would also be getting busy tonight. I met Mr. Perfect at the door and he lead me to his car. He had a black on black 2009 Impala and again I fell in love. He opened the door for me and I got in. While in the car we talked about ourselves and I found out everything but his name. We finally reached his apartment downtown and the building was beautiful like something off of the movies, we went up to the penthouse suite. I had to ask him why he was in a little night club looking for a girl when he could get just about any girl he wanted, single or not. He told me he did get the girl he wanted and now it was time for him to show me how much he wanted me. He kissed me and whispered “Mike” in my ear, I figured it was name and I whispered mine. He then started to unbutton my shirt and pull off my undershirt, exposing my black bra and then he had me step out of my pants. I stood there half naked and he eyed me like he wanted to eat me. Which he did, he laid me on the bed nice and gently and he caressed my neck then he pulled my panties to the side and licked my clit. He proceeded to stick his fingers inside me, I jumped, it felt so good but his fingers were big and thick. I got really anxious to what his dick would feel like inside in the place of his two fingers. I pulled him up and I began to kiss him so seductively and he continued to feel my glory spot.
The moment became intense and the feeling was ecstasy. As I came onto the satin bedspread, I felt my body shaking uncontrollably and I was not about to physically move my own body. His touch was all I could feel and the feel of his tongue on between my pussy walls was the last thing I remember. I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout, but all I could say is his name repetitively and the more I came the more he gave. I grew hungry and I grew impatient I couldn’t stand abother minute without him inside of me. I needed him, I yearned for him and I had to have him. He stood up and unbuckled his pants. He pulled them down and I saw his beautifulness through his satin boxers. I leaked again and I knew I couldn’t be without him ever again…

damn niggas gettin lucky! lol
ReplyDeletelol u silly...you know how we do..lol
ReplyDelete